Thursday, October 19

BOO!

So even though I'm 22 years old now my sister's almost 25, we still believe in the magic of holidays. Last weekend we spent our rainy Sunday carving pumpkins. I just love all holidays...they're so cheery and wonderful. Anyways our pumpkins look awesome, although I'm afraid they might not survive til Halloween in this Texas heat. Eeeekkk!



Aren't they spooky. Our apartment complex is holding a pumpkin carving contest too. If we win we get $100 off November's rent! (I think we may be the only ones that carved pumpkins making us a shoe-in for the prize money!)

In other Halloween happenings....I'm gonna be the fabulous Marilyn Monroe for Halloween and my sis is gonna be a flapper girl. We're planning on heading down the the spooktactular 6th street festivities! So excited....and I just found out that there's this haunted house up in Round Rock where they lead you in to this pitch dark house with a flash light and you have to solve a puzzle to escape. It sounds incredibly scary but exhilarating at the same time....sadly I'm not sure anyone's up for it....tear.........

Anyways...Happy (Early) Halloween!!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the ghost pumpkin!