Tuesday, January 2

2007: The Year of New Beginnings???

Hello. I haven't written in over two months. Whoops. Guess I was busy, but I'm back....back with a new gusto, a 2007 gusto!

I am so ready for this year to get underway. I'm starting culinary school in less than two months and by November I'll be a certified baker. I can not wait!!!!

The holidays were hectic this year. Maybe more hectic than years past but still just as great as always. New Years was also great because we did absolutely nothing. Just what the doctor called for after 2+ weeks and weekends of non-stop chaos. My sister and I literally sat on the couch from Friday afternoon thru Monday night and every minute of it was glorious.

Of course that's not to say we didn't find a little time to go out and spend some of the money we got for Christmas on some new clothes. And we did take a break from sitting on the couch to go for a walk with my dog Olive on Sunday, a tradition.

Resolutions??? Not really. I've probably got the same ones everyone does. Be better this year, save money, be happy. But I don't really like to think of them as resoluations....they're just goals I'm always working towards and achieving on a daily basis.

I just want this year to be a great year. I want to just be able to live life as I want to with no one standing in my way except myself! I really have a good feeling about this chef thing. I'm so excited!

No comments: